Having serviced the local community in and around Mayport Naval Station for 20 years, I have worked with hundreds of active and retired military to buy, sell and rent their homes. Military personnel and their families have unique mortgage, housing and relocation needs. There are many benefits and advantages available to active and retired military in Florida when it comes to buying, selling and renting their homes.
Many service members buy homes in the area to provide stable living conditions for their families, reduce housing costs and build a foundation for their financial future. Jacksonville is one of the fastest growing cities in the south and demand for housing is great, forcing rents up for everyone including the military.
Home ownership is the American Dream and is one of the smartest moves you can make when stationed in Jacksonville. If you are reassigned base, your home in Jacksonville can be rented out at a profit until you return.
Please contact me to talk more about these Important Military Benefits & Topics:
• Obtaining a Mortgage Pre-Approval Letter
• VA Loans – Who Offers Them? How do They Work?
• Special Homestead Tax Deduction Carryover for Military
• Florida Military Tax Deductions – Active / Disabled / Retired
• Military Relocation Checklist
• Federal Lease Clauses for Active Military