Why Hire a Pet Friendly Real Estate Agent?
Many prospective home buyers consider their pets part of the family. That makes finding the ideal pet friendly home a priority for many families. marketing your house as a great place for pets gives you an added advantage over other competitors in the market.
A real estate agent who understands the pet-friendly home market will be able to walk around your home and take an inventory of things that can be highlighted to potential buyers who are searching for a home suited for pets. They can help you accentuate the positives and provide helpful insights into minor improvements you can make.
An average real estate agent may not emphazise your back yard. A pet friendly agent will make sure to describe your "huge backyard with plenty of room for dogs to play". If your agent takes the time to highlight the pet-friendly aspects of your house, it may sell more quickly.
3 1/2 Cups Rolled Oats
1 Egg - Beaten
1 Cup "Better than Bullion" - Roast beef or chicken flavor
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. Add oats, broth,and beaten egg together in large mixing bowl
3. Knead well until dough sticks together
4. Roll into balls and flatten slightly
5. Bake for 20 minutes and allow to cool
6. Store in airtight container in fridge for up to 10 days. Store in freezer for later use
1 1/2 cups brown rice
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 lbs ground turkey
3 cups baby spinach - chopped
2 carrots - shredded
1 zucchini - shredded
1/2 cup peas
1. In a large saucepan, cook rice according to package instructions
2. Heat oliveoil in large pot over medium heat.
3. Add ground turkey and cook until browned - makingsure to crumble the turkey as it cooks
4. Stir in spinach, carrots, zucchini, peas, and rice until spinach has wilted
5. Let cool completely