Why Hire a Pet Friendly Real Estate Agent?
Many prospective home buyers consider their pets part of the family. That makes finding the ideal pet friendly home a priority for many families. marketing your house as a great place for pets gives you an added advantage over other competitors in the market.
A real estate agent who understands the pet-friendly home market will be able to walk around your home and take an inventory of things that can be highlighted to potential buyers who are searching for a home suited for pets. They can help you accentuate the positives and provide helpful insights into minor improvements you can make.
An average real estate agent may not emphazise your back yard. A pet friendly agent will make sure to describe your "huge backyard with plenty of room for dogs to play". If your agent takes the time to highlight the pet-friendly aspects of your house, it may sell more quickly.
Our pets are a big part of our life. They require special attention and accommodations when it comes to buying and selling a home.
WHEN MOVING WITH A PET REMEMBER
1. Find a Pet Friendly Community. Read pet rules before signing a purchase agreement or lease.
2. Gather Important Pet Documents for New Vet.
3. Make Sure Vaccinations are Up to Date and Appropriate for Your New Location.
4. NEVER Transport Your Pet in the Cargo Hold of a Plane or Other Vehicle.
5. Google Pet License Requirements for Your New City. Check to see if they require a Certificate of Veterinary Inspection ensuring your pet is free of diseases and parasites.
3 1/2 Cups Rolled Oats
1 Egg - Beaten
1 Cup "Better than Bullion" - Roast beef or chicken flavor
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. Add oats, broth,and beaten egg together in large mixing bowl
3. Knead well until dough sticks together
4. Roll into balls and flatten slightly
5. Bake for 20 minutes and allow to cool
6. Store in airtight container in fridge for up to 10 days. Store in freezer for later use
1 1/2 cups brown rice
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 lbs ground turkey
3 cups baby spinach - chopped
2 carrots - shredded
1 zucchini - shredded
1/2 cup peas
1. In a large saucepan, cook rice according to package instructions
2. Heat oliveoil in large pot over medium heat.
3. Add ground turkey and cook until browned - makingsure to crumble the turkey as it cooks
4. Stir in spinach, carrots, zucchini, peas, and rice until spinach has wilted
5. Let cool completely
Small can of oil packed tuna fish
2 tablespoons of bread crumbs
1 egg, well beaten
3 tablespoons or 45 milliliters of grated cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mash all ingredients together until a paste-like mixture forms.
Shape into balls and place on greased baking tray.
Bake for 20 minutes. Check frequently. When they are golden brown and firm, they are ready.
Cool before serving
1 whole chicken (4-5 pounds) with giblets, preferably organic, free range 1 tablespoon salt
2 cups organic brown rice (uncooked)
1 tablespoon Better Than Bullion roast chicken flavor
2 tablespoons olive oil
6 stalks organic celery, without leaves, chopped fine
8 carrots, shredded
3 zucchini, shredded
4 cups spinach, chopped
½ cup peas or green beans, canned or frozen
1. Wash chicken, place in large stew pot, cover about ¾ with water, add 1 tablespoon salt and cover.
Bring chicken to boil, reduce heat to low and boil for 1 and ½ hour.
2. Heat olive oil in large skillet, add carrots, celery and zucchini. Cover, cook on medium heat once cooked well, add spinach. When spinach is wilted add peas or green beans till cooked through. Turn off burner and set aside.
3. In a large saucepan bring 4 cups of water to a boil, add 1 tablespoon Better Than Bullion, add rice, reduce heat to low and cover. Cook rice according to package, about 35 minutes.
4. Once cooked through, completely debone the chicken. This is extremely important, as cooked chicken bones can splinter and cause serious intestinal damage.
5. Use blender or food processor to chop chicken in water it was cooked in. Keep giblets and skin. Remove bones and cartilage.
6. Mix vegetables, rice and chicken together. For cats, can blend this mixture for finer texture.
7. Store in refrigerator or freeze in meal sized plastic bags.